Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy New Year!

I love starting a New Year! I love the holiday season, and it's always a little sad to see that yet another year has gone by. But, I just love the fresh start of a new year! It's time for goal setting, getting organized, list making, a new calendar, new routines in place! All things that make me happy! Like everyone, I have some goals set for this new year. Here are a few of them:

  • Get back on track with exercise and healthy eating.
  • Start a daily devotion & Bible reading plan.
  • Do Bible lessons with the kids using a weekly theme.
  • Have a regular date night with Jake- weekly would be best but at least every other week!
  • Do a sewing project or work on my scrapbooks one evening each week.

I know there were a few more, but it's late & that's all I can think of for now! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment