Thursday, January 21, 2010
Thankful Thursday
Happy Thursday! It's a beautiful day here! It's sunny & there is a cool breeze (the kids are at preschool, the house is quiet, ha ha) But really it's a perfect day! We'll have to stop by the park this afternoon. This morning on the way to pre-school Sarah said the sweetest prayer. I love hearing my kids pray. I think it's just the sweetest, most precious thing ever! Adam has been praying since he learned to talk, seriously, that kid can pray! He says the most profound little lines like "everything you give us is yours" and "God, help me be good today and if I can't, help me really keep trying." So sweet! Now little Sarah is starting it too. She's so funny- she hardly spoke at all before she turned 2. Then once she started she was speaking in complete sentences. She always makes us laugh with her cute little phrases. Like anytime a timer rings or anything beeps, she says "dinner's ready." Anyway, back to the praying! Here's what she said this morning- "thank you for my shoes, thank you for my pants, thank you for my daddy, praise the Lord, read the Bible, and thank you for cows, moo. Amen!" She's so sweet! I'm so thankful for my little sweeties! :)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment