So I started this blog before the summer & just never got around to keeping up with it! I'm going to start it again now that Fall is almost here. I love Fall & it makes me think about crafts, decorating, baking, such a fun time of year! Adam has started preschool two days a week, so I'm trying to get a new routine going on for my cleaning/cooking/homemaking jobs that leaves some time for fun things like crafting. It's a rainy Saturday here. The kids have been playing and watching TV this morning. I've spent the morning doing a little bit of laundry and a lot of scrapbooking! I've done about five pages & have pictures ready for a few more! Here are some things I want to do over the next few weeks:
~get my routine figured out with school days, MOPS days, home days, etc.
~do better at keeping up with the laundry! It's been piling up lately!
~keep working on these scrapbooks! trying to get caught up before the holidays=more pictures!
~decorate for Fall! pumpkins everywhere, get my favorite pumpkin candle!
~get the kids Halloween costumes
~get the kids Fall clothes organized & see what else they need
~do some fun Fall crafts with the kids
~keep up with my new blog! :) (and keep my other one going too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment