Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Muffin Tin Monday- Fun with Apples

This week we had an apple theme for our Muffin Tin Monday! I think I went a little overboard with the apple theme...I have a tendency to do that! :) It was fun though! First we read a book about Johnny Appleseed...

The kids painted with an apple...
For our muffin tin snack, we had- apples with dips (carmel, yogurt and peanut butter), muffins (they were supposed to be apple muffins but all I had were strawberry), and M&M's that they sorted- they ate the ones that were the colors of apples.

We also made cinnamon apples in the crock pot that we had with dinner that night!

2 comments:

  1. So fun, we bought the stuff to make the toilet paper pumpkins today, will post pics soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know Johnny Appleseed's birthday is Sept. 26? Perfect week to read about him and have apples.....now I think that just might be one piece of "useless" information that only a teacher would remember!

    ReplyDelete