
Here's a cute & easy craft idea! I got the plain letters from Hobby Lobby. I was going for the hollow cardboard kind but they didn't have a B, so I ended up with
wooden ones called "stand ups." I think I like these better anyway because they stand up on their own. Anyway~get your letters & some cute scrapbook paper. (This took 2 pieces of the orange and a piece of black spider web paper to go around the edges. You could also mix & match and make the letters different colors/patterns). Then trace the letters upside down on the back of the paper, cut them out & use
modge podge glue to
attach them. Glue the other paper around the edges. Then go back over all of it with a layer of
modge podge glue to seal it. Cute & easy!!
I LOVE THIS - WILL DO!!!!
ReplyDelete