It looks like the kids are playing in a cat box, but I promise they're not! We don't even have a cat! It's a "sensory tub" filled with beans, scoops, measuring cups, etc. I get these center ideas thinking Sarah will play with them while I work with Adam but as you can see he likes to play with them too! That works too!
Adam spelled some words then told Sarah what letters she had found.
He also used the dry erase board & markers for some math
and we played a math card game this week.
We love our snack/recess time outside! This week there were caterpillars on our steps so we grabbed the magnifying glass and did some observing!
We finished our "All About Me" unit with a fun art project! It's hard to see on the picture but we traced & decorated each kid! Fun!



No comments:
Post a Comment