This summer, while I haven't been crafting much, I've been drooling over everyone else's projects! I've been looking at all of these decorating blogs & getting inspired. I'm sure my rooms will look just like these, right? :) But, they are beautiful! Here are some of my favorites!
This playroom is amazing! You've got to go to Stephanie Lynn's blog and see the rest! I love it!! 
I totally love the beachy, costal look. I would decorate every room like this if it wouldn't be over-kill! I'm loving this beachy bathroom from Madigan made! 


I totally love the beachy, costal look. I would decorate every room like this if it wouldn't be over-kill! I'm loving this beachy bathroom from Madigan made!

We have a balcony at our new house. I love how this one is decorated. There are more pics on the Southern Hospitality Blog. So cute!

And I totally love this table set from World Market. I think all of that glassware would work fine with three small kids around, don't you! And I'm sure if I had that, I would set the table that way every single day! :) Well, maybe not! But it is so pretty!




No comments:
Post a Comment