We had a little playgroup party for my sweet girl! My sister made the cake, I think it's so cute! We had lots of strawberry themed snacks too!


Did you know that Strawberry Shortcake has a new look? I remember her like this...
Then they changed her to look like this. I think she's really cute too.
But now...she looks like this! She's really pretty but it she just doesn't look like herself! She's like a totally different girl! What do you think?
Okay, now go look at the cake again! This was the same cake pan that my mom used when I was a little girl. The pattern had her wearing the smock dress. Well, my crafty sister made her wear a t-shirt to match the rest of the decorations! (we used that second image, not the totally new look!) I was very impressed! :)
Then they changed her to look like this. I think she's really cute too.
But now...she looks like this! She's really pretty but it she just doesn't look like herself! She's like a totally different girl! What do you think?
Okay, now go look at the cake again! This was the same cake pan that my mom used when I was a little girl. The pattern had her wearing the smock dress. Well, my crafty sister made her wear a t-shirt to match the rest of the decorations! (we used that second image, not the totally new look!) I was very impressed! :)


It looks like she's just grown up into a teenager or something???? ha ha BTW - Old Navy has a vintage looking Strawberry Shortcake t-shirt just fyi!
ReplyDelete