My sweet friend Jara (mentioned in number 13) did this on her blog. Just list the first 25 things about you that come to your mind!
1. I am a Christian. I love God and am so thankful for everything HE has done for my sweet family. He has blessed me so much more than I ever dreamed or deserved!
1. I am a Christian. I love God and am so thankful for everything HE has done for my sweet family. He has blessed me so much more than I ever dreamed or deserved!
2. I have an awesome husband. I am so thankful for all he does for us. He works hard so that I can stay at home and he helps so much around the house and with the kids. He makes me laugh. He's really cute too.
3. I love being a mom. It's the hardest job I have ever had but I have never loved anything more.
4. I love being crafty. I want to do better about making time to do crafty things instead of just reading craft blogs and finding pictures on pinterest of crafts I want to make!
5. I love Mexcian food. And pizza. And Ice cream.
6. I love Sonic Happy Hour.
7. I think our neighborhood is super cute. I love all of the parks and the community feel.
8. We have an awesome church and it has changed our lives.
9. I think date night is super important. We don't go out as often as I wish we could. But, I like our home date nights (getting take out, watching a movie or favorite shows on DVR) just as much.
10. I love to read.
11. After I turned 30 I woke up one morning and thought coffee sounded good. Now I love to start my day with a cup of coffee (with flavored creamer and sugar).
12. I love girly things...pink, sparkles, chick flicks, girl talk. (oh I love girl talk)
13. I miss my girls! We have the best girl talk and it has been too long since we were all together.
14. Fall is my favorite. I love pumpkin everything!
15. I love going camping in the Fall when the weather is cool.
16. I love to play board games and am excited that my kids are getting to the age where they like to play games.
17. I like things to be organized. I'm good at organizing but not good about putting things back where they go.
18. I need "me" time each day. I need to get up before my family and have some time to myself (and spend time with God) before I start my day. I'm not always consistent about doing this but I know that I am a better mom/wife/homemaker/friend, etc when I do.
19. I want to start sewing again.
20. I used to change purses all the time. Now I have the kind of purse where you can change the cover. I've had it for about two years now. This is the longest I've ever used a purse. I almost want to get rid of the other ones in my closet, but I bet I won't!
21. I'm always trying to lose weight. Sometimes I am more disciplined about it than other times.
22. I'm really happy to be back in the classroom again but still getting to be a stay at home mom. God has blessed me with an awesome opportunity here!
23. I love sleeping with the windows open when the weather is just right, not too hot or too cold!
24. I'm ready for all of our favorite tv shows to start up again.
25. I have an amazing family...parents, grandparents, sister, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, husband, kids. I love them so much! The are all so precious to me and I pray I will teach my children how important family is.
What are your 25?
11. After I turned 30 I woke up one morning and thought coffee sounded good. Now I love to start my day with a cup of coffee (with flavored creamer and sugar).
12. I love girly things...pink, sparkles, chick flicks, girl talk. (oh I love girl talk)
13. I miss my girls! We have the best girl talk and it has been too long since we were all together.
14. Fall is my favorite. I love pumpkin everything!
15. I love going camping in the Fall when the weather is cool.
16. I love to play board games and am excited that my kids are getting to the age where they like to play games.
17. I like things to be organized. I'm good at organizing but not good about putting things back where they go.
18. I need "me" time each day. I need to get up before my family and have some time to myself (and spend time with God) before I start my day. I'm not always consistent about doing this but I know that I am a better mom/wife/homemaker/friend, etc when I do.
19. I want to start sewing again.
20. I used to change purses all the time. Now I have the kind of purse where you can change the cover. I've had it for about two years now. This is the longest I've ever used a purse. I almost want to get rid of the other ones in my closet, but I bet I won't!
21. I'm always trying to lose weight. Sometimes I am more disciplined about it than other times.
22. I'm really happy to be back in the classroom again but still getting to be a stay at home mom. God has blessed me with an awesome opportunity here!
23. I love sleeping with the windows open when the weather is just right, not too hot or too cold!
24. I'm ready for all of our favorite tv shows to start up again.
25. I have an amazing family...parents, grandparents, sister, brother, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, husband, kids. I love them so much! The are all so precious to me and I pray I will teach my children how important family is.
What are your 25?



No comments:
Post a Comment