My first project of the summer was to make a list of things we want to do this summer! Jake & the kids helped me make the list. I typed it up in different fun fonts & printed it out. Then I used scrapbook paper and stickers & put it up on my magnet board in my kitchen. I need to put some fun ribbon through those holes. But, for now here it is! Summer Craft #1! Hopefully there are more where that came from!
Sunday, May 29, 2011
1st Craft of the Summer!
My first project of the summer was to make a list of things we want to do this summer! Jake & the kids helped me make the list. I typed it up in different fun fonts & printed it out. Then I used scrapbook paper and stickers & put it up on my magnet board in my kitchen. I need to put some fun ribbon through those holes. But, for now here it is! Summer Craft #1! Hopefully there are more where that came from!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment