Monday, October 25, 2010

A few new pictures

I haven't been taking as many pictures lately. We've just been busy with school! And after the first few weeks, each week looks pretty much about the same! I have some cute Halloween crafts planned for this week. I'll take pictures of those, I just need to get some washable paint so we can do them!

Here's how our ABC book is coming along...



We are on letter G this week. I was so excited to find these "My First Garden" kits on clearance after the summer. We started them this week. You plant the seeds in a little tray like an egg carton. Then cover the tray with the lid that came with it to create a mini-greenhouse. The seeds will sprout then we can transfer them to a pot. We are growing bell peppers and sunflowers! We'll see how it goes. I don't have a green thumb at all! I want to change that though. I'd love to attempt some real gardening with the kids in the Spring!

I'll keep you posted on how these are going!

No comments:

Post a Comment