Wednesday, October 13, 2010
"C" is for CRAFTS!
Here are a few crafts I've been working on. The first one is a chalkboard. I've seen so many fun ideas using chalkboard paint. I couldn't find a chalkboard that was the size I wanted. But, I did find a dry erase board that was already framed in black. So...I painted it with chalkboard paint. It took a ton of coats and even then it didn't get as smooth as I would have liked it to. But, I am happy with how it came out. I hung it on the door to our laundry room/pantry! Fun!
Then I wanted a place to display some of the kids' artwork. I saw this on another blog. (I can't remember which one to give it credit) It was super easy to make and I think it came out really cute! I'm already having fun changing it out for the seasons!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



OK, directions for the art gallery please - did you use stencils for the letters? I want to put one in the kiddos playroom!
ReplyDelete