Sunday, October 11, 2009
Where have I been?
I know I haven't written here much lately! Jacob had been working soooo much and last week he finally had some time off. We've been having family time and enjoying this cold Fall weather. I decorated the house for Fall & got out a basket of books for the kids. If you know me, you know that Fall books bring Fall projects! :) I'm sure there will be a very orange Muffin Tin Monday & some fun pumpkin crafts to show you this week. My poor Sarah is craft deprived. She went to sleep asking if we could "play project." You know I loved that! And it won't surprise you that there will be a craft project waiting for that baby to "play" as soon as she wakes up from her nap!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment