Sunday, May 6, 2012

My big girl has finished her letter book! We had fun with our letter of the week pre-k curriculum. She is now excited to be doing some kindergarten work while we finish up our school year. I can't believe she is just about done with preschool! This is such a huge milestone! When I used to imagine what it would be like to be a mom, I pictured myself with babies, toddlers, preschoolers...not big kids! (and certainly not teenagers!) I think I'm glad her preschool doesn't do a "preschool graduation." That was a sweet ceremony that Adam's preschool did but just a little too emotional for this mama! I am trying to savor all of the fun that comes along with this age. Play dough, tea parties, dressing up, her sweet little voice, learning to write her letters, painting, riding her bike with training wheels. Not that she's going to stop doing all of these things anytime soon but still...these are fun and precious days!


No comments:

Post a Comment