Now that school is back in session we have made a few changes. I got a new reading curriculum for Adam because he was just flying through the other one and I didn't feel like he was being challenged. I got a new math workbook while I was at it just to supplement our current curriculum and keep things fun. (Well, as fun as math workbooks can be!) We are enjoying the new additions to our day. And we are finding plenty of time to read just for fun. Adam loves reading! I'm so happy about this because I love reading and I want my kids to grow up being readers too. He likes to read the Bible, easy books, Chapter books, be read to, read to Sarah and he even reads to Grandma via Skype in the evenings.
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Checking In!
The holidays flew by and I didn't update my blog. We didn't do as much crafty holiday stuff as we normally do. Partly because of the cute toddler running around this place! And partly because I want to save some of my favorite things for next year when Sarah is in kindergarten. (aww, that still makes me sad to admit that that is next year!) And also because they do some of those fun things at their school so we still ended up with handprint turkeys and Christmas countdown chains.
Now that school is back in session we have made a few changes. I got a new reading curriculum for Adam because he was just flying through the other one and I didn't feel like he was being challenged. I got a new math workbook while I was at it just to supplement our current curriculum and keep things fun. (Well, as fun as math workbooks can be!) We are enjoying the new additions to our day. And we are finding plenty of time to read just for fun. Adam loves reading! I'm so happy about this because I love reading and I want my kids to grow up being readers too. He likes to read the Bible, easy books, Chapter books, be read to, read to Sarah and he even reads to Grandma via Skype in the evenings.


Now that school is back in session we have made a few changes. I got a new reading curriculum for Adam because he was just flying through the other one and I didn't feel like he was being challenged. I got a new math workbook while I was at it just to supplement our current curriculum and keep things fun. (Well, as fun as math workbooks can be!) We are enjoying the new additions to our day. And we are finding plenty of time to read just for fun. Adam loves reading! I'm so happy about this because I love reading and I want my kids to grow up being readers too. He likes to read the Bible, easy books, Chapter books, be read to, read to Sarah and he even reads to Grandma via Skype in the evenings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment