Monday, April 26, 2010

Quiet Monday at Home

It's a beautiful Spring day & I am loving our quiet Monday at home! I always love our days at home but they are especially nice after a busy weekend! The kids have been in their pj's all morning. We took some boxes we were finished with (ceral box, cookie box, shoe box, etc) and covered them with manilla paper. We lined them up to make a train. I love to see thier little personalities as they are playing. Sarah is very determined and likes things a certain way. She wanted it to be a train like it was supposed to be. She set up train tracks for it and played train ride with little people. Adam is very logical and creative. He knew it could be a train but he also wanted to use it as a building, an elevator, a boat and a rocket ship. After a while of that they headed out to the backyard. (Their favorite place!) They found a lizard and watched him for the longest time. We put a blanket down in the grass and had a picnic lunch out there. Now it's rest time- Sarah is sleeping & Adam is playing in his room. Later they want to decorate our train boxes. (We were waiting for all of the glue to dry) It would be a perfect day for the park, we might have to do that too! I hope everyone is having a nice Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment